keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2009

CS:st pöllittyy settii

Tän tekemäl ois tarkotus selvittää kuin paljon muuttuu vaihdon aikana. Eli samoihin kysymyksiin vastataan ennen, during (öömmm... aikana) ja jälkeen vaihdon! ON VAAN NIIN TYLSÄÄ ET TÄÄ ON IHA HYVÄ JUTTU.

Pre-Exchange
1. It's the weekend! I'm going to grab a few of my friends and go to the Coffee House/Myllysaari/harbour/Jonnu's hoods
2. Afterschool I'm most likely to be at Estradi, with friends or at home.
3. I have 6 closest friends/confidants/homies.
4. Report card time! My reaction to my grades is "well these are ok."
5. Which is better? Calling/E-mail/Texting/Mail/Other: Messenger, Facebook
6. I wish for great parties!
7. I take 1-50 pictures per week.
8. My favorite artist is Bloc Party.
9. My life is easy and usually quite fun.
10. My goal in life is to travel a LOT.

1 kommentti: